Friday, August 8, 2008

Fifty Questions Friday

Hello everyone!

Since I pretty much have to do an all-text entry, and I was whining about not getting tagged for a meme earlier, I'm going to do the 50 questions one today. [happy bark]! Don't worry, this isn't an every Friday thing-- I just like the alliteration in the title.

1. Do you like blue cheese?
CHEEEEEEESE!!! Yummy cheese yummy cheese yummy cheese... The smellier, the better.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette?
Really, what kind of a question is that to ask a pug? My dad smokes a pipe and him and Mom often joke that with my love of sticks, I often look like I strut around with a "stogie" in my mouth.

Obligatory picture:


There. Y'all happy?

3. Do you own a gun?
Just the ones I have hidden under my skin folds. Let's see... AK-47, check. 20-gauge shotgun, check...
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Dad's favorite: grape Sprite. Mom's favorite: banana blast. My favorite: anything they let me eat. I prefer the Sprite, though, because it comes with little puppy-sized ice bits.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
I'd rather not talk about that awful place. They stick sharp things in my skin and put gooey stuff on a stick and put it up my... I'll stop before it gets PG-13.
6. Do you like hot-dogs?
Oh yes! Especially those long-haired ones. Rrrrowrrr! What? Not that kind? Hmmm... I can't imagine what else you might mean.
7. Favorite Christmas Song?
I haven't had a Christmas yet. Thanks for rubbing it in. Snoufer says he gets really tired of "Carol of the Bells" that time of year.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water. That's all they give me. Can you believe it? Dad is a coffee fiend-- he has a part-time job at Starbucks, for goodness' sake.
9. Can you do push-ups?
Now why would I do any of those, when I can crawl under Dad when he's doing them? He laughs, his arms give up, and we wrestle/snuggle. Win win.
10. What’s your favorite meal?
One time, Mom and Dad gave me the Filet Mignon Ceaser meal. It was gone in 2.6 seconds.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
I can't wear jewelry. Mom's underwear, though... What? Oh, PG-13. Right.
12. Favorite hobby?
"Helping" Mom while she scrapbooks or wraps presents. Wrapping paper is so much fun to tear!! And chewing. Everyone loves to chew.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you?
Pshaw. I am their world.
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself?
I have really awkward, gangly long legs that splay out sideways when I run: I look like a spider getting electrocuted.
16. Middle name?
My mom says it's Ian. My dad says it's Ethan. I smell trouble bewing...
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment:
My butt itches, I wish Dad would get air conditioning in the house, and I want to play-fight Snoufer. Charge!!!
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
I had new soft food mix-ins bought for me yesterday, and some gravy, and a new chipmunk toy. Speaking of which... [offscreen squeaking]
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Again with the drinks! I only drink water, and I only drink FRESH water. I refuse to drink stuff that's sat in the bowl for more than one hour. That's just the way I am.
20. Current worry right now?
I have no worries. I'm a pug. Dad is worried about how I'll do under anasthesia when I get a surgery soon. He won't say what it is, but I know it's got something to do with... down there...
21. Current hate right now?
I have no hates. I'm a pug. Oh wait-- Britney Spears. And Lindsey Lohan. And Paris Hilton. Yeah, Dad needs to get me a plush doll of them so I can cause some serious carnage.
22. Favorite place to be?
On the bed, curled up next to Mom and Dad.
23. How did you bring in New Years?
I slept. I was 3 days old; what do you expect?
24. Favorite place to go?
The Bear Creek dog park! Seriously, all Dad has to do is break out the harness and I go nuts.
25. Name three people who will complete this?
Anyone who reads it and feels like completing it. Great answer, huh?
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most?
Either Roxy's, Clover's, or Winston/Clementine's. I like all my pugfriends, but they like to talk back with me a lot. Plus, I heard that Daisy from Denver might have a bit of a crush on me...
27. What color shirt are you wearing?
Sadly, I only have one blue polo and I'm not wearing it right now.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Ooh yes! One of my first experiences at my new home were on satin sheets. I don't think Mom and Dad liked my puppy claws catching though, since I haven't seen them since.
29. Can you whistle?
I can snort. What more do you want?
30. Favorite color(s)?
I think I look smashing in blue, but red works as well. I love brightly-colored toys!
31. Would you be a pirate?
I'll have to take lessons from Pedro first. Rumor has it that there is a picture of Snoufer dressed up as some guy named Sparrow who was a pirate. Maybe I can track that down...
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
The saddest and most mournful songs I can think of, interspersed with the occasional angry song. I hate the shower.
33. Favorite girl’s name?
Mom and Dad love "Jeniva". I like "Veronica"... *sigh*
34. Favorite boy’s name?
Mom and Dad don't want kids, so they gave me the name they liked as my middle name. Remember? Ian/Ethan? But I don't want to start a whole thing here, so I'll move on.
35. What’s in your pocket right now?
I have pockets?!
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
When Dad slipped and fell on the linoleum yesterday. I licked his face and sneezed on him, but inside I was cracking up.
37. Bed sheets as a child?
I slept on a hand-crocheted afghan. It was so soft... Mmmm....
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I am a tank. I don't get injured. Our backyard is filled with a Colorado native plant, though, that has prickly burrs that get stuck in your paw. I get those at least once a week. They bite.
39. Do you love where you live?
ARE YOU KIDDING?! Colorado scenery, lots of backyard to run around in, a big brother to bite, a Dad to wrestle with, a Mom to snuggle with, and tons of spoiling with toys and the best food. Of course!
40. How many tv’s are in your house?
We have two. Dad spends a lot of time in front of the downstairs one (especially with it so hot). When I hear it turn off, I immediately wake up and go upstairs. It's like clockwork.
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Snoufer. He barks at EVERYTHING outside. I keep telling him that the people walking outside our fence can't get in, but he doesn't listen.
42. How many dogs do you have?
I own two humans, Stephanie and Spencer. I hang out with my brother, Snoufer the Westie.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Hopefully Veronica. But this Daisy pug sounds pretty sweet too. Maybe I'll have to run into her at a pug meetup sometime in Denver...
45. What is your favorite book?
Wow. You're going to make me pick one, aren't you? I'll compromise: I'll pick three. Pride and Prejudice, Far From the Madding Crowd, and Les Miserables. Oh. And Lord of the Rings.
46. What is your favorite candy?
Frosty Paws!!!
47. What is your favorite sports team?
The Broncos, Bears, and Cubs. We live in Colorado, and Mom and Dad are both from Illinois, so I'm kinda stuck with them. But Dad's made me the mascot and namesake for his Fantasy Football team-- PugNation. Go me!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
"Another Pug Bites the Dust"
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Chasing the giant bone in the sky. I could fly, too. And I had super-powers.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
[Yawn] Alright, time to wake up Dad with kisses!

Wow. Be careful what you wish for, eh? That was a grueling procedure. Hope you liked it!

Mom comes home Sunday!!!

4 comments:

Nevis said...

Ha ha ha! You're too funny. I particularly liked #3 and #13!!!

Anonymous said...

I think we can be BFFs! In regards to No. 21, FunnyFur.com has these celebrity Puparazzi toys which include Biteme Spears, Angelina Growlie, and Brad Pittbull. Check them out http://www.funnyfur.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1197. You can do bad things to them...

Porky

The Devil Dog said...

Ha ha! Those are great answers. Mom already did the 50 questions, so I don't think I am going to do it.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Great answers!! :)

No I don't think you have pockets... well at least you shouldn't!